UALL Cymru is the national organisation for Wales within UALL. Provision includes CPD, Access, public and community engagement, and non-accredited and accredited part-time/flexible learning, both in Welsh and/or bilingually. UALL Cymru works closely with the Welsh Assembly Government, Reaching Wider, HEFCW, and other leading organisations.
- Links with the major agencies in the sector, and opportunities for advocacy and contribution to policy formulation
- Continuously-updated intelligence on policy, funding and strategy at the highest levels in the sector
- Free or reduced price entry to conferences, seminars and workshops
- Engagement with action, theoretical research and other funded activities
- Opportunities for free or reduced price UALL publications
- Membership of specialist networks, acting as communities of practice across the sector in; Employer engagement/CPD, Work-based learning, Widening participation and social inclusion, Women in lifelong learning, Student and staff development
Website Developed by F9 Web Ltd