EUCEN are happy to announce the call for papers for the next issue of the European Journal of University Lifelong Learning (EJULL). This special issue of the EJULL will expand on the themes raised during eucen’s Open Fora events, as outlined below. Their journal’s diverse readership includes researchers, practitioners and policymakers and we invite submissions that seek to engage specifically with one or more of those groups of readers.
The themes addressed in the current issue are:
- Professionalisation in Adult and Lifelong Learning
- Transitions towards new learning strategies
- Designing flexible learning for adults
- Diversity and inclusion in Higher Education
Find more about the themes here.
Please note that before a paper is submitted for the Journal authors must first submit their abstracts and the abstracts need to be accepted by the Editorial Board.
They are happy to accept three kinds of papers:
1) Research papers drawing on theoretical debates or empirical research, contextualized within current national and international policy debate, which develop the theoretical base of the field or report on significant research done;
Length: max. 3000-5000 words
2) Innovative Practice/Short papers including critical evaluations to share and discuss specific projects or practical approaches that either are in progress or have been completed;
Length: max. 2000-3000 words
3) Discussion papers presenting informed opinion and reflection on current research and policy developments on university lifelong learning.
Length: max. 1000-2000 words
All research papers undergo a double-blind review. Innovative practice/short papers and discussion papers are reviewed by one of the editorial board members.
Only abstracts from authors registered for the eucen ULLL Open Fora 2021 will be considered. Please, register here.
- Deadline submission papers - 30 November 2021
- Feedback to authors on reviews - 12 April 2022
- Deadline for revisions - 3 May 2022
- Publication date - 30 May 2022