Posted: 08/10/2021 by Verity Hilton in Higher EducationRead more ...
Posted: 03/09/2021 by Verity Hilton in Higher Education
This volume includes 9 full papers from the Experts Seminar organised by Eucen with Utrecht University, an editorial and an interview to Mirko Noordegraaf.Read more ...
- Links with the major agencies in the sector, and opportunities for advocacy and contribution to policy formulation
- Continuously-updated intelligence on policy, funding and strategy at the highest levels in the sector
- Free or reduced price entry to conferences, seminars and workshops
- Engagement with action, theoretical research and other funded activities
- Opportunities for free or reduced price UALL publications
- Membership of specialist networks, acting as communities of practice across the sector in; Employer engagement/CPD, Work-based learning, Widening participation and social inclusion, Women in lifelong learning, Student and staff development
Website Developed by F9 Web Ltd