Posted: 10/01/2019 by Alice Reynolds in UALL NewsRead more ...
Posted: 28/11/2018 by Dr Alison Le Cornu in UALL blogposts
Keiron Rees's WonkHE article 'Delivering Diamond and the rise in part time students in Wales' (26/11/18) proudly - and justifiably so - highlights how the implementation of the basic principles of the 2016 Diamond report have resulted in 'staggering' increases in the numbers of WRead more ...
- Links with the major agencies in the sector, and opportunities for advocacy and contribution to policy formulation
- Continuously-updated intelligence on policy, funding and strategy at the highest levels in the sector
- Free or reduced price entry to conferences, seminars and workshops
- Engagement with action, theoretical research and other funded activities
- Opportunities for free or reduced price UALL publications
- Membership of specialist networks, acting as communities of practice across the sector in; Employer engagement/CPD, Work-based learning, Widening participation and social inclusion, Women in lifelong learning, Student and staff development
Website Developed by F9 Web Ltd