Posted: 18/06/2020 by Verity Hilton
Posted: 28/05/2020 by Verity Hilton
Local Historians: #CoronavirusUK Needs You! Lifelong Learning and Community History During a PandemicRead more ...
Posted: 20/05/2020 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
Universities Association for Lifelong Learning elects Professor Jonathan Michie as ChairRead more ...
Posted: 18/05/2020 by Verity Hilton in Higher Education
Lifelong Learning and COVID-19: New Approaches at OxfordRead more ...
Posted: 06/05/2020 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
Lifelong Learning and COVID-19: New Approaches at University of LeedsRead more ...
Posted: 27/04/2020 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
Can Government trust universities to deliver?Read more ...
- Links with the major agencies in the sector, and opportunities for advocacy and contribution to policy formulation
- Continuously-updated intelligence on policy, funding and strategy at the highest levels in the sector
- Free or reduced price entry to conferences, seminars and workshops
- Engagement with action, theoretical research and other funded activities
- Opportunities for free or reduced price UALL publications
- Membership of specialist networks, acting as communities of practice across the sector in; Employer engagement/CPD, Work-based learning, Widening participation and social inclusion, Women in lifelong learning, Student and staff development
Website Developed by F9 Web Ltd