Adult Learning Australia is committed to ensuring that all Australians can access the benefits of lifelong and lifewide learning and celebrates is 6oth anniversary this year. Here they look back at some of the highlights.
- Links with the major agencies in the sector, and opportunities for advocacy and contribution to policy formulation
- Continuously-updated intelligence on policy, funding and strategy at the highest levels in the sector
- Free or reduced price entry to conferences, seminars and workshops
- Engagement with action, theoretical research and other funded activities
- Opportunities for free or reduced price UALL publications
- Membership of specialist networks, acting as communities of practice across the sector in; Employer engagement/CPD, Work-based learning, Widening participation and social inclusion, Women in lifelong learning, Student and staff development
Website Developed by F9 Web Ltd