We are delighted to announce that the UALL, SCUTREA and ESREA conferences are back in 2022. We are working together to create an integrated face to face conference programme that will be held at the University of Glasgow and hosted by CR&DALL. Please hold the dates of the 6th-9th June 2022 in your diary and we will release the call for papers and conference details shortly.
- Links with the major agencies in the sector, and opportunities for advocacy and contribution to policy formulation
- Continuously-updated intelligence on policy, funding and strategy at the highest levels in the sector
- Free or reduced price entry to conferences, seminars and workshops
- Engagement with action, theoretical research and other funded activities
- Opportunities for free or reduced price UALL publications
- Membership of specialist networks, acting as communities of practice across the sector in; Employer engagement/CPD, Work-based learning, Widening participation and social inclusion, Women in lifelong learning, Student and staff development
Website Developed by F9 Web Ltd