Posted: 14/10/2021 by Verity Hilton in Job Vacancies
Posted: 12/10/2021 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
Birkbeck Call for PapersRead more ...
Posted: 11/10/2021 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
Remembering Anne Jones
We were saddened to hear of the death of Professor Anne Jones. Anne was a leading educationalist during her long career, and finally became Professor of Continuing Education and Director of the Centre for Lifelong Learning at Brunel University. UALL colleagues will remember AnneRead more ...
Posted: 08/10/2021 by Verity Hilton in Higher Education
Birkbeck sponsors new report on lifelong learningRead more ...
Posted: 01/10/2021 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
EUCEN CALL FOR PAPERSRead more ...
Posted: 01/10/2021 by Verity Hilton in Higher Education
Toolkit on Digital Civic EngagementRead more ...
- Links with the major agencies in the sector, and opportunities for advocacy and contribution to policy formulation
- Continuously-updated intelligence on policy, funding and strategy at the highest levels in the sector
- Free or reduced price entry to conferences, seminars and workshops
- Engagement with action, theoretical research and other funded activities
- Opportunities for free or reduced price UALL publications
- Membership of specialist networks, acting as communities of practice across the sector in; Employer engagement/CPD, Work-based learning, Widening participation and social inclusion, Women in lifelong learning, Student and staff development
Website Developed by F9 Web Ltd