Posted: 04/02/2021 by Verity Hilton in UALL NewsRead more ...
Posted: 20/11/2020 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
The UALL Executive is pleased to extend an invitation to members and friends to the 2020 AGM which will focus on the dissolution of the current governance structure and the approval of the formation of UALL as a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO).Read more ...
- Links with the major agencies in the sector, and opportunities for advocacy and contribution to policy formulation
- Continuously-updated intelligence on policy, funding and strategy at the highest levels in the sector
- Free or reduced price entry to conferences, seminars and workshops
- Engagement with action, theoretical research and other funded activities
- Opportunities for free or reduced price UALL publications
- Membership of specialist networks, acting as communities of practice across the sector in; Employer engagement/CPD, Work-based learning, Widening participation and social inclusion, Women in lifelong learning, Student and staff development
Website Developed by F9 Web Ltd