Posted: 07/09/2021 by Verity Hilton in Higher Education
Posted: 03/09/2021 by Verity Hilton in Higher Education
European Journal of University Lifelong Learning (EJULL) Vol 5 No 1
This volume includes 9 full papers from the Experts Seminar organised by Eucen with Utrecht University, an editorial and an interview to Mirko Noordegraaf.Read more ...
Posted: 09/07/2021 by Verity Hilton in Higher Education
Eucen and micro-credentials
How would micro-credentials affect University Lifelong Learning? Which are the pros and then cons? Ecen has consulted its membership and prepared this position paper that has been fed into the European Commission discussion.Read more ...
Posted: 13/05/2021 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
International launch of reference framework for adult educatorsRead more ...
Posted: 21/03/2021 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
Guardian Opinion: Bring Back Evening ClassesRead more ...
Posted: 15/03/2021 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
UALL Work and Learning Network - March newsletterRead more ...
- Links with the major agencies in the sector, and opportunities for advocacy and contribution to policy formulation
- Continuously-updated intelligence on policy, funding and strategy at the highest levels in the sector
- Free or reduced price entry to conferences, seminars and workshops
- Engagement with action, theoretical research and other funded activities
- Opportunities for free or reduced price UALL publications
- Membership of specialist networks, acting as communities of practice across the sector in; Employer engagement/CPD, Work-based learning, Widening participation and social inclusion, Women in lifelong learning, Student and staff development
Website Developed by F9 Web Ltd