Posted: 14/03/2021 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
Posted: 03/03/2021 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
Vacancy for external advisor
Could your expertise help the Open University?Read more ...
Posted: 18/02/2021 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
Remembering Angus HawkinsRead more ...
Posted: 04/02/2021 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
CAUCE annual spring conference and call for papersRead more ...
Posted: 30/01/2021 by Verity Hilton in UALL blogposts
University World News - Should doctoral education become more standardised?Read more ...
Posted: 15/01/2021 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
UALL Work and Learning Network - January newsletter
As well as embracing change the Work and Learning network want to highlight your work throughout 2021. Find out more in their January newsletter.Read more ...
- Links with the major agencies in the sector, and opportunities for advocacy and contribution to policy formulation
- Continuously-updated intelligence on policy, funding and strategy at the highest levels in the sector
- Free or reduced price entry to conferences, seminars and workshops
- Engagement with action, theoretical research and other funded activities
- Opportunities for free or reduced price UALL publications
- Membership of specialist networks, acting as communities of practice across the sector in; Employer engagement/CPD, Work-based learning, Widening participation and social inclusion, Women in lifelong learning, Student and staff development
Website Developed by F9 Web Ltd