Posted: 05/11/2018 by Dr Alison Le Cornu in UALL blogpostsRead more ...
Posted: 03/10/2018 by Alice Reynolds in UALL News
We've given you more opportunities to present at our 2019 Conference - how? By opening up our conference programming. Now we will get to hear more about your dynamic work and projects and the impact each and every one of you make for Lifelong Learning. So if you're intrigued at hRead more ...
- Links with the major agencies in the sector, and opportunities for advocacy and contribution to policy formulation
- Continuously-updated intelligence on policy, funding and strategy at the highest levels in the sector
- Free or reduced price entry to conferences, seminars and workshops
- Engagement with action, theoretical research and other funded activities
- Opportunities for free or reduced price UALL publications
- Membership of specialist networks, acting as communities of practice across the sector in; Employer engagement/CPD, Work-based learning, Widening participation and social inclusion, Women in lifelong learning, Student and staff development
Website Developed by F9 Web Ltd