Posted: 20/09/2019 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
Posted: 20/06/2019 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
The UALL Work and Learning Network Annual Conference 2019Read more ...
Posted: 06/06/2019 by Dr Alison Le Cornu in Government
The Augar Review and Lifelong Learners: A UALL ResponseRead more ...
Posted: 09/04/2019 by Verity Hilton
UALL WPLL Journal now availableRead more ...
Posted: 09/04/2019 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
UALL Conference 2019: Lifelong Learning and InnovationRead more ...
Posted: 02/04/2019 by Verity Hilton in UALL News
Final week to go until UALL Conference 2019Read more ...
- Links with the major agencies in the sector, and opportunities for advocacy and contribution to policy formulation
- Continuously-updated intelligence on policy, funding and strategy at the highest levels in the sector
- Free or reduced price entry to conferences, seminars and workshops
- Engagement with action, theoretical research and other funded activities
- Opportunities for free or reduced price UALL publications
- Membership of specialist networks, acting as communities of practice across the sector in; Employer engagement/CPD, Work-based learning, Widening participation and social inclusion, Women in lifelong learning, Student and staff development
Website Developed by F9 Web Ltd