Dr Darryll Bravenboer PFHEA Director of Apprenticeships and Skills
If you are interested in the power of learning to enhance and transform individual lives, working practices and wider society, then you should be interested in UALL.
UALL has a mission to promote learning opportunity through credit and operates as a source of expertise and a focus for the development of best practice towards the achievement of this goal.
- Links with the major agencies in the sector, and opportunities for advocacy and contribution to policy formulation
- Continuously-updated intelligence on policy, funding and strategy at the highest levels in the sector
- Free or reduced price entry to conferences, seminars and workshops
- Engagement with action, theoretical research and other funded activities
- Opportunities for free or reduced price UALL publications
- Membership of specialist networks, acting as communities of practice across the sector in; Employer engagement/CPD, Work-based learning, Widening participation and social inclusion, Women in lifelong learning, Student and staff development
Website Developed by F9 Web Ltd