Opportunities for lifelong learning in a changing world
Downing College, Cambridge
21 to 23 March 2018
Research, Policy and Practice
• keynote presentations: national and international perspectives on current issues
• seminar/workshops and poster sessions on research, policy, practice and innovative projects
• opportunity for networking and sharing experiences
• Conference Dinner including book launch, UALL awards ceremony
The scope of this conference will be local, regional and international. The key themes will include:
• Lifelong learning pedagogies: critical, digital and flexible
• Learning cities and regions
• Social mobility and inclusion
• Learning enrichment and well-being throughout life
• Building capability for the workplace: apprenticeships, re-skilling, work-based learning
Please make sure your colleagues know of this event and put the dates in your diary.
Call for Papers and Proposals
The UALL Conference has a reputation for offering opportunities for practitioners and researchers to present their work to the academic community. Proposals are invited on any of the strands of the conference theme. They may describe and discuss innovative developments and practice, and/or empirical or theoretical research. You are encouraged to take into account your own working context when submitting your proposals. Proposals are welcome from those working in different countries and learning contexts.
Please send your proposal of no more than 300 words by 30 November 2017 to: email@example.com
Presenters will have the opportunity to submit papers for consideration for publication. A selection of the Conference papers will be published in a special issue of the international journal Widening Participation and Lifelong Learning (Open University).
Further details and the Conference flyer can be found HERE